- Updated On:
- June 30, 2023
- 6 Bedrooms
- 11 Bathrooms
- 1,167.00 m2
This unique property is perched on a spectacular vantage point overlooking the Limassol Bay and with a breathtaking 360° view of the area.
The mansion is located in the Ayios Tychonas area just outside of Limassol, 300m from the ancient town of Amathus. Now emerging as Limassol’s most elitist and prestigious area in which to live in, Amathus is as sought after as it is exclusive. Present since Neolithic times, the ancient city of Amathus was one of the oldest coastal towns of Cyprus, on the southern coast in the Ayios Tychonas area, about 10kilometers east of Limassol.
Featuring immediate access to Limassol via the picturesque coastal road or the Nicosia-Limassol highway, the mansion is rural enough to take advantage of the amenities and offerings of the city yet is secluded enough to ensure privacy and serenity.
Gourmet restaurants, upscale bars and cafes, exclusive shops, five-star hotels and a private Marina are all minutes away.
Privately situated, within a land area of 1,699 sqm, the residence is spread over three levels, namely a basement, ground floor and first floor, all linked by a lift.
The luxurious 6-bedroom, 11-bathroom residence is constructed with high-quality Italian material such as decorative stone, marble, ceramics, woodwork etc.
Moreover, the building comes complete with an abundance of modern facilities. These include: a swimming pool, a barbeque, inside and outside Jacuzzi, inside and outside sauna room, a gym, a fireplace, a home cinema room, indoor spacious car park, VRV central air-conditioning system, under floor central heating, a smart house system, alarm system, fire alarm system, monitored gate access and more.
The building is surrounded by beautiful gardens, wooden decks and lounging areas with mature palm trees proving shade and character to the property.
Land area: 1699sqm
Outdoor covered area: 235sqm
Indoor covered area: 1167sqm
Indoor parking garage: 195sqm
The Ground floor takes up 320 sq.m. and is comprised of:
- Spacious living room and dining area totaling 135 sq.m. with fantastic views
- Italian designed and manufactured kitchen measuring 52 sqm with centre island, featuring state-of-the-art Miele appliances, including dishwashers, fridges, ovens and cooking panels
- Spacious and inviting office
The Basement measures 452 sq.m. and includes:
- Lift to the ground floor and 1stfloor
- Spa Zone: Gym, sauna, steam bath
- Home Cinema
- 2 maid / guest rooms
- Engine/Plant room
- Indoor garage measuring 195sqm
The 1st floor measures 394 sqm and includes:
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, steam bath, Jacuzzi and walk-in wardrobe measuring 100 sqm
- Three oversized bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and walk-in closets
- Living room
The outdoor areas span 1.399 sqm and include:
- Jacuzzi area
- Covered verandas measuring 60 sqm
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining area measuring 170 sqm
- Deck floor measuring 417 sqm
- Vast specially landscaped gardens spanning 537 sqm
Panoramic sea view
Floors: High-quality Italian marble/tiles
Windows: Thermal series aluminium made, double glazing and electric shutters
Doors: High-quality Italian solid wood
Ceilings: Decorative recessed drywall
Air Conditioning: High efficiency inverter Variable Refrigerant Flow central air-conditioning units.
Underfloor water heating system
The drainage network will be done with PVC pipes
The distribution of cold and hot water will be done by polypropylene pipes from the plant room on the basement up to the floors.
Inverter pressure system
Hot water storage tanks
Solar Heating System
Two maid rooms with own bathroom
COMFORT & ENTERTAINMENT
- Steam bath
- Jacuzzi area integrated with the outdoor deck and kitchen overlooking the sea
- Massage room
- Cinema room
- Smart House. The residence is fully automated, equipped with high quality smart products by Bticino-Legrand, a widely known and reputable brand renowned for its industry-leading automations. Lighting system, integrated sound system and state-of-the-art security infrastructure, including intruder, fire, smoke and water alarms.
- Landscape automated lighting.
- All the materials used for the electrical installation is of the highest quality, CE marked and approved by local authorities, following the latest regulations of IEE and the EAC & EMS guidelines.
- Two storage rooms
- Engine room
- Principal and Interest
- Property Tax
- HOO fees